Shipping and delivery
Delivery in Romania is by courier. The package goes directly to your address in 2 - 10 days - weekdays.
Shipping is between 18 and 26 RON for deliveries in Romania, according to package volume. If your delivery address is at more then 30 km out of carrier routes the shipping price will be adjusted to distance.
International Shipping (Europe, North and South America, Australia, Asia, Africa) is made by the Romanian Post (5 - 20 days) or DHL (2 - 10 days). If the package cannot be delivered (the recipient does not respond, you specify the address is wrong, etc.), you will be contacted by telephone by courier. If you can not make contact with the recipient, the package remain on courier zone three days after returning to Sender.
When ordering products for delivery outside of the EU you may be subject to import taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance will be supported by you. You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Please be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
We are not responsible for delayed shipments, loss, destruction, damage, non-delivery or incorrect delivery of a shipment or parts of it if it is generated by the following situations / circumstances beyond our control, but not limited to:
- Roadblocks (fallen trees, rocks, chain collision) , land subsidence near the road
- Failures of bridges, tunnels blind plug mountain train derailment near the road, blocking natural unauthorized strikes, riots spontaneous regional inclement weather good development proposed itinerary.
- Natural causes: earthquakes, disasters, devastating storms, tornadoes, natural fires, floods, spills rivers, leaving the whites.
- Human causes: the state of war, state of siege, forced nationalization (transition state owned), revolutions, popular uprisings.
- Handling, transporting and / or improperly shoring product parcels by suppliers and third parties
- Non-compliance orders to suppliers and third parties
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com